TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- When you visit the Company's websites or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- All content on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of the Company or its content suppliers and is protected by domestic and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of the Company and is protected by domestic and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of the Company or its software suppliers and is protected by domestic and international copyright laws.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
- The Company grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of the Company. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction services. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of the Company. The use of spiders, robots, scrapers or any other means, whether through the use of automated software or through a physical or mechanical system, is strictly prohibited.
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Company and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other 'hidden text' utilizing the Company's name or trademarks without the express written consent of the Company. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by the Company. You may not use any Company logos or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
- If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use the Company's services only with involvement of a parent or guardian. The Company and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
DESCRIPTION OF SITE AND SERVICES
- Through this website, the Company provides you with access to a variety of resources, including the purchase and sale of virtual items and accounts. Such services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new Web properties, are subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- The Company may also provide links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third-parties. Neither the Company, it's parent or subsidiary companies, nor their affiliates operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on these third-party sites. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their websites. The Company does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
- The material in this site and the third-party sites are provided 'as is' and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to the applicable law, the Company disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose.
- The Company makes no representation or claims to any title for any accounts or virtual items purchased or sold through this site. The Company further makes no representations regarding the transferability, use, and ownership of any such accounts or virtual items. The Company is not affiliated with any publisher or developer of any platforms, including without limitation, Amazon, Ebay, Aliexpress, Lazada, Linion, Wish, Jumia, CDiscount, Priceminister, Newegg, Bonanza.
- This site does not currently support Price Matching. If you find a better price at another online store we will do our best to beat it.
- www.pingjiaduo.com offers the right to use its Services for free for potential customers to have adequate opportunity to assess the value of these services prior to purchase our service.
- Unlike physical goods, electronically distributed software and deliverables can be duplicated. Once a purchase has been made, it is unfortunately not possible for us to recall all copies/deliverables. Therefore, pingjiaduo does not accept refunds, returns, or exchanges. No refunds will be given, except in the company's sole and absolute discretion.
- The Company and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible in describing a product or service. However, the Company does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by the Company itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it within 24 hours of purchase.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Shipping & Handling is included unless specified.
- Please note that we do NOT charge your credit card until your order enters the shipping/delivery process. We verify prices and stock as part of our shipping procedures. If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and ship you the item. If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- The Company and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact our legal department (firstname.lastname@example.org) about making claims of copyright infringement.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY ON AN 'AS IS' AND 'AS AVAILABLE' BASIS. THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E- MAIL SENT THE COMPANY ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. CERTAIN LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and any of its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or any terms and conditions it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Any dispute relating in any way to these Terms and Conditions, your visit to the Company's websites or to products and/or services you purchase through the Company shall be exclusively submitted to arbitration in China, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate the Company's intellectual property rights, the Company may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court in the World, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under these Terms and Conditions shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing in China. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under these Terms and Conditions shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to these Terms and Conditions, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
- The failure of the Company to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of the Company’s right subsequently to enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- Your acknowledge that violation of these Terms and Conditions could cause irreparable harm for which monetary damages may be difficult to ascertain or an inadequate remedy. You therefore, agree that the Company shall be entitled, in addition to its other rights, to seek and obtain injunctive relief for any violation of these Terms and Conditions without the filing or posting of any bond or surety. Furthermore, in the event a lawsuit or action is brought by any party under these Terms and Conditions to enforce any of its terms, it is agreed that if the Company shall be deemed to be the prevailing party as determined by final judgment, not subject to appeal, of a court of competent jurisdiction, the Company shall be entitled to recovery of reasonable attorney's fees, expert fees, litigation expenses and court costs in addition to any other relief granted by the court.
- If any term or provision in these Terms and Conditions is found to be void, against public policy, or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction and such finding or order becomes final and non-appealable, then, the offending provision shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary to make it valid and enforceable. If the offending provision cannot be so modified, then the same shall be deemed stricken here in its entirety, and unless such term or provision is material to the performance of these Terms and Conditions, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall survive with the said offending provision eliminated.